Flight testing is the ultimate method for quantifying the performance of an aircraft. Flight simulation and numerical modeling are outstanding tools for evaluating aircraft performance. However, some situations call for the additional conclusiveness that flight testing provides. These situations may include original airframe or engine modifications, aircraft performance validation and verification, or flight path reconstruction. In any case, AACES will develop and execute an efficient and cost effective flight test that meets customer requirements. AACES will work with the customer through the following process:
1. Work with the customer to define the flight test requirements;
2. Develop an efficient and cost effective flight test plan;
3. Execute the flight test while maintaining open lines of communication with the customer;
4. Conduct a post-flight analysis with the customer; and
5. Provide the customer with a comprehensive flight test and data report.
AACES utilizes the highest technology, and most cost effective, flight testing methods and data acquisition systems. By doing so, the costs associated with flight testing are minimized without sacrificing data quality.